Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
The goal of this site is to be a fun placewhere Friendster users could hang out and discuss about anything. Wesupport your freedom of speech, however we have a list of rules to goover. Read them carefully and follow them wisely. Warning and/orpunishment will be issued to any offender.
- 1. Use your common sense.
- 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).
- 3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting.
- 4. No spamming and flamming in any form.
- 5. No nudity and offensive content in any post including signatures and avatars.
- 6. No other forum/site promotion posts.
- 7. The usage of multiple accounts is not permitted.
- 8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.
- 9. Use descriptive title/subject for a new thread and postit on the right forum/category. Do some search before posting a newthread, to avoid thread duplication.
- 10. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't makeit excessive and annoying. Maximum image height for signature is 200px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or removeobjectionable signature.
- 11. Reputation points. You can only give reputation point ifyou've been registered for more than 2 weeks and your posts are morethan 100. Mods and admins are able to see who is giving the reputation,and we will taking action against people who abuse the reputationsystem.
- 12. Posts about anything related to software piracy and other illegal activities are prohibited.
- 13. Any kind of sales and promotion using forum post, private message, or any other forum features is not allowed.
- 14. If you come across a post or thread that looks like it'sin direct violation of any of these rules, please report it (there is areport link next to every post). This is the best way to fight againstspammers and troublemakers.
Join Now FriendsterShots Group
Copy and paste this on your Friendster profile, or other website.
FriendsterShots Forums rules may change at anytime without prior notice.
Registering to become a member is your explicit acknowledgement that you agree and will abide by these rules.