Welcome to Flixster!
Enjoy the experience of simple web design.
Register now!

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to FriendsterShots! We are thankful for everyone who joined here. We hope you enjoy it here and kindly promote this forum on your Friendster, Guest!
Are you the next Mr. FShots? Apply now!

Posting Tutorial Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sub Zero
Official Admin
Sub Zero

Female Posts : 208

Posting Tutorial Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Posting Tutorial Guidelines   Posting Tutorial Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

I want to keep this area organized so if you can follow these guidelines it would be much appreciated.

- DO NOT TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S TUTORIAL AND POST IT UP WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.
- You MUST have posting rights for every tutorial you post in here that is not done by you. Trust me, we would know when that tutorial is yours or not.
- You will be given a 50-point warning for every tutorial you rip. We are particularly strict about this, because making tutorials isn't easy. I don't want the artist's hard work to be claimed by somebody else.
- When you are posting a tutorial, please have an outcome ready and a link for the tutorial ready. Please don't post thumbnails!

-------------------------------------------------------

Please indicate what program the tutorial is for, and if the tutorial was not made by you, also indicate who made it. (e.g. blackmamba from FriendsterShots) Please take note that crediting alone isn't enough - you must let the author know that you are posting his/her tutorial on another site/forum and get his/her permission.

Posting Tutorial Guidelines Bmuser-1
Nooblar: OMG look at me I'm an admin~
Jablan: You don't know crap about administrating. /headdesk

--
True story. I lol'ed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://friendster.com
rAbenian
Promoter
rAbenian

Male Posts : 97

Character sheet
FS Character:

Posting Tutorial Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting Tutorial Guidelines   Posting Tutorial Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:48 pm

tNx for the reminders :]
Posting Tutorial Guidelines 4131249706712temp
/* I WANT YOUR BODY NOT YOU :]] */
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.friendster.com/niian02

Posting Tutorial Guidelines
Page 1 of 1