Welcome to Flixster!
Enjoy the experience of simple web design.
Register now!
Welcome to Flixster!
Enjoy the experience of simple web design.
Register now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to FriendsterShots! We are thankful for everyone who joined here. We hope you enjoy it here and kindly promote this forum on your Friendster, Guest!
Are you the next Mr. FShots? Apply now!

Are you listening to other foreign music?

Go down 
3 posters

Is it a yes or a no
YES!!
Are you listening to other foreign music? Vote_lcap100%Are you listening to other foreign music? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
NO!!
Are you listening to other foreign music? Vote_lcap0%Are you listening to other foreign music? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Hikaru
Artist
Hikaru

Female Posts : 87

Are you listening to other foreign music? Empty
PostSubject: Are you listening to other foreign music?   Are you listening to other foreign music? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:19 am

Well it's human nature that we listen to music now and then but this question is about are you listening to other languages songs!
why do you like them?
Back to top Go down
Sub Zero
Official Admin
Sub Zero

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to other foreign music?   Are you listening to other foreign music? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 am

Of course I do!

I absolutely love Japanese Pop/Rock. For one, I think their voices are just amazing. Their songs are also catchy. There came a point where I was listening to Japanese songs more than OPM/English. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com
cY :)
Official Admin
cY :)

Female Posts : 372

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to other foreign music?   Are you listening to other foreign music? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 pm

yes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/cy081096
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you listening to other foreign music?   Are you listening to other foreign music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you listening to other foreign music?
Page 1 of 1